Friday, October 28, 2011

Thomas Sangster-Bio and Trivia



Since I haven't done this before, and some people might not know a lot about him, I am going to share some information here.






Full Name: Thomas Brodie Sangster



Other names (sometimes credited as): Thomas Brodie-Sangster



Birthdate: May 16, 1990



Birthplace: London, England



Parents: Mark Sangster and Tasha Bertram



Sibling(s): One younger sister, Ava









Trivia:



He can play guitar (right handed, and he learned left to play Paul in Nowhere Boy), bass, and drums.



Musician, friend and Nowhere Boy costar Sam Bell (who played George) sang Paul's vocals in the film.



Has mild dyslexia.



He auditioned for the first Harry Potter film.



He has a devoted following among fans, and a Facebook fan page for him currently has over 1,400 fans.



He shaved his head for roles twice in the past year. The first time was for the BBC film Some Dogs Bite, and the second time was in the film Death of a Superhero (in which he also shaved his eyebrows to play a cancer patient).



He likes a variety of music: including, Eminem, Queen, and the Rolling Stones (see his shirt in the photo above).





1 comment:

  1. So I read the maze runner series and right away newt was my favorite. So I google you after I saw the movie and I read some things about you and decided you were my new favorite actor. I really like you a lot ( not to be creepy) and btw you don't look 25.

    ReplyDelete